I love being on my third semester of BYU-I. Crazy to think that all my Fall 2007 friends have returned and I still have my Winter friends. Everyone claims I am Miss. Popular, but it is actually pretty overwhelming. I walk around campus and people grab me, yell my name, and they each expect me to know their names lol. Today was the first day of the summer semester. I have Greta as my roommate (fall semester roomie), a brazilian, and a senior. This is going to get interesting especially because I am begining to become my old self.
I have two classes each day, I hate it because on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I am out by 10AM!!!! LAME. I enjoyed meeting up with old friends and new ones today. I have a confession for anyone reading this blog. I currently have a slight crush. He is a RM. I sincerely claim he wont go anywhere because he doesn't want a relationship and I don't think I am mature enough to handle one.... especially one that involves this young man. He is way over me in looks and we are opposites in personality. He lives on the edge and I want to know how to stay away, that little bugger. He is a good guy, but I don't think we could come out alive. Names are dangerous so I will give you a description. He has dark hair, brown eyes, chapped nose and lips (we worked on a ranch over spring break together). He is 6'3'' hahah yeah I know funny! Oh and did I mention he has a dark tan? Anyways that's all anyone will know because it is nothing. moving on....
Tomorrow I have two classes and devotional. Social problems is my 9am class and then I have a 3:15 class called interpersonal communications. And no I will not pay anyone a hundred dollars a lesson to teach me how to communicate. This is a class, I need it, and I am convinced I will have a boyfriend after taking it. HAHAH! Yeah anyhow that is me in a nutshell at the moment. My new FHE brothers call me "big beare". I wasn't for "cuddles" as Joe tried to call me... HAHA no, I think not. Well love you all and keep in touch.
prommadeperfect@gmail.com
Britters
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment