Monday, March 31, 2008

Needing an update?

So I don't know what to necessarily write about. My new favorite song is Hey Brittany- totally depicts my life. Or California Girls (beach boys!). I look a lot different then I did when I was back in Eureka during high school. I go about four days out of the week with a poof in my hair for my bangs which love to be static out here in IDAHO. I wear make up most days, not a lot but it should be interesting to see how people react when I go back. People from last semester sometimes mention that I look different, even my roommate Danna comments on how I look. I am learning to keep myself up and going I guess. Next semester my goal is to start working out. Well keep in touch everyone. I don't even know if anyone reads this. I am headed to the galley with Paola! Peace out my California loves! I miss you guys-

Love,
Teddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you married YET? Wa
hat the heck are you doing there, anyway? Get Busy...