Sunday, September 27, 2009

Being Pregnant

As of last Friday I saw the doctor for the first time. I am three months pregnant and was able to see our baby as well as hear the heart beat. Dan was unable to attend the appointment due to having LSAT the next day and a last minute tutoring session- since he is the tutor he had to go. He was way bummed because he was not there to see the ultrasound, but we did not know they were going to do one on the first appointment. I think the doctor decided once I am in.

Being pregnant so far has not been extremely fun for me. I never regret being pregnant but I certainly am learning that I enjoy being not pregnant due to my body becoming overwhelmingly sick. I have not thrown up in over a week and luckily my body is allowing me to sit up and interact more often.

Tomorrow will be my first day starting flylady (flylady.com). My mom has been on the flylady program for over three years and I love being in a clean, sanitized area. Lately I have struggled to keep our two bedroom, one bath apartment clean- I find this an embarrassment since we do not have a lot of space but there is a lot of messy areas needing to be cleaned. Hopefully flylady can save our apartment and my sanity. I am happy Dan does not seem to notice for the most part.

Well Dan said he finished up his homework for the night and wants to relax watching a movie with me... so thanks for reading!

-Brittney

4 comments:

Ryan and Brandy said...

congrats on baby. i didn't know you were, but that shows how far behind i am on everything. (moving, i guess you get lost until you are unpacked and settled a bit). my house was always a total distaster for the first four months or so of pregnancy. i am like you, i love to be pregnant, but hate it at the same time. exciting to have a new life waiting to come, but being sick is not fun. don't worry it will get better. when you feel better don't do too much too fast. good luck! are you going to post "bump" pictures?

Dan & Brittney Springer said...

Thanks Brandy for commenting. Yeah maybe I will do bump pictures. I am really bad at getting things like that done, I didn't even get out wedding invites to my side- lol

Diana said...

OK sister, I agree with Brandy....I wanna see your cute little tummy, and watch you grow,at least on your blog, since I can't in person. Love you and hope you are feeling better!

cheyenne said...

congrats brittany maybe i should read the blogs more often. hope your doing well <3 cheyenne