Monday, September 28, 2009

Flylady Magic

There has been immediate success in using flylady for only one day. I know that I am only suppose to do the "baby steps" before the daily routine but I have been living flylady for the past few years at my parents house and it is a natural way of living for me- I just need guidance.

Cleaning the sink has been somewhat difficult since the chemicals were making me feel uber sick. I am not in my bedroom avoiding that situation :) I did the hour cleaning and our living room is very happy looking. My parents gave dan and I a vacuum cleaner and so we returned the brand new one my sisters gave us, less than a week later the vacuum cleaner died. We bought one while in Chicago at a thrift store but accidentally left it behind when we headed out for Rexburg. So I try vacuuming but it does not work well- hmmm we need to go to the D.I. soon and find one that works.

Anyways my apartment is pretty clean excluding the bathroom needing to be sanitized and the office being messy.

No comments: