Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A season of great joy...



My life can be so amazing. Who would have thought that me, Brittney Jeane Beare, would be here are BYUI? What a blessing.
So tonight was the ward Halloween party- Chelsea and I were pin-up girls, Danna a blonde, and Brittany H. went as a prep. Our FHE guys were there, they bring smiles to all of our faces.
Our two premie brothers; Noah and Jason both went as people from the Pirates of the Carribean... exciting! Thomas was a unicorn after borrowing his roomies snow man carrot nose, Bret (who served in Cresent City, CA) was himself. Jed wasn't there. And yes, there are only 5 FHE brothers... actually 4 b/c Jed is our padre.

Work is going just dandy. There are defiently my moments when I want to run back to Cali and work. I mean I work 8hours in a hot sweat stink-with only a 20min break. Rediculious!!! I am growing though, learning to suck it up and not complain. At least not to their face.

So last week Danna and I on Tuesday kidnapped Steve and Ben for a "blind date" we took them around town blind folded. Never leave BEN in the car without supervision, he likes the horn. Steve likes to scream for help.... not a good situation. The who Steve thing never worked out. Besides the fact that I scared him with my "thoughts". He barely laughed the whole night, just not enough sparks to keep Teddy interested or feeling of worth.
On Friday though I hung out with steve asking him to give me 20mins of his night after our plans fell through. He was just going to continue to study and I texted saying " I am coming to get you. Forget the show, just give me 20mins of your life." We played soccer then we went to Jamba Juice and I paid for us to get smoothies. He's alergic to bananas. Crazy beans- Anyhow I think that is the end of him and I...

Tomorrow is Halloween I want to find something fun to wear.... so talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock, Sister Beare! Remember - you have until May to get engaged!

Unknown said...

Don't listen to chuck!!!!!! You have until you find not only a suitable husband, but the PERFECT husband to get married.