Lately I have missed the simple things of my life before college. I knew who I like and if they felt the same way in retu rn. Being out her at BYUI I sometimes catch myself being someone other than myself. Does that make sense? I mean I live with 5 other girls, always am around others who have their own ideas of the world and the gospel standards.... My birthday is a prime example!
Anyhow I want to think on a more positive note. I have pretty much moved on from Steve. I mean I am hurt I was wrong about what I felt, but I kow that I have grown and matured from the situation. I am grateful for everyone who gave me advise and never doubted me. I know what I felt but I think I missed understood what the meaning was, until just recently.
I was asked out this week, but we will see where that goes. I also attended Alan's soccer game last night. He is ABSOLUTELY amazing at soccer. He reminds me a lot of myself when playing, which gave me entertainment. He can kick the ball so freakin' far with complete control. I think he and I both are very good at anticpating a move and reading the game. His team lost in the tie breaker shoot out... depressing! And no, Alan was not the one who asked me out. The young man who asked me out is 19 and his name is Nathan.
Well last night danna and I went over to the somerset apartments and dress our outlines in chalk on the basketball courts outside of our FHE guys apartment... we drew an indian girl for me and a prom queen for danna. The we wrote " Will you go 2 Preference?"- then we stuck on the guys door two envelopes; with Jed (danna's date) and Brett Hamilton's (my date) names on them. Inside where both Danna's and my obituaries.... we wanted to go to preference with them so we pretended we died- anyways here are the obituaties;
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment